The Ali'Staan Accord was a mutual-defense treaty organization created by Allanea in the wake of the Fourth Edolian War. When Allanea became a province of Sentient Peoples it ceased being a member. It has returned to the Accord after Sentient Peoples transferred authority to Greater Prussia.
The Ali'Staan Accord
- No members of the Accord will commit aggression against a member of the Accord.
2. Free Trade
- All Members of the Accord will remove tariffs on goods produced by the Accord.
3. Military Equipment Trade
- a) All Members of the Accord will agree to have a 10% discount on sale of military products to Accord Members.
- b)Members of the Accord agree to share military technology, I.E., every Accord nation may manufacture (but not sell) weapons made by other Accord nations.
4. Rapid Deployment Force
- The Accord will maintain a common fund, to which each nation will contribute the equivalent of one billion dollars per year.
- This money will be used to create a common Rapid Deployment Force for the protection of the members of the Accord.
- Every nation will also contribute 10,000 troops to the RDF.
5. Figures of Power
- The Accord will appoint a President, a Foreign Affairs Advisor, and a Military Affair Advisor.
6. Creation of a Propaganda Board
- The Accord will have a propaganda board, designed to promote the viewpoint of the Accord on current affairs
7. Powers of the President
- a)The President of the Accord will have the power to authorize deployment of the RDF
- b)The President of the Accord will have the power to authorize alliances with other international groups.
- c)The President of the Accord will have the power to command the RDF. However, in case he is not available, the Military Affairs Advisor shall command the RDF
- d)The President of the Accord will have the power to appoint the Advisors.
- a)The President will be voted for every 4 years.
9.Powers of the Military Advisor
- a)The Military Advisor of the Accord will have the power to command the RDF in situations were the President is inavailable.
- b)The Military Advisor will make a common standard for military technology.
10. Powers of the Foreign Advisor
- a)The Foreign Advisor will set the tariff rate against foreign products on a per-nation basis. If the tariff on a nation's goods is undecided by him, individual Accord members may decide it.
- b)The Foreign Advisor will be in charge of the Accord's economic warfare operations
- c)The Foreign Advisor will warn the Accord and it's President of possible threats to Accord Security.
11. Powers of the Intelligence Advisor
- a)The Intelligence Advisor will be in charge of Allanea's intelligence operations. He will report to the President of the Accord.
12. Mutual Aid
- All nations of the Accord will aid each other in case it becomes a victim of aggression or in case of natural disaster.
13.Flag of the Accord
- A flag of the Accord, to be used on all RDF vessels and units will be agreed upon.