Amory Regency Council
The Regency Council of Amory is a body authorized to make decisions for the Princess of Amory until she obtains the age of majority. The Council collectively is the acting Head of State for the Danaan Principality of Amory. It is also in charge of seeing to the welfare, education and discipline of the Princess.
The members of the Regency Council are:
- High King Owain ap Cunedda, High King of the Resurgent Dream
- Grand Duchess Gwendolyn ni Cunedda, Grand Duchess of Shieldcrest
- Grand Duchess Morgan ni Cunedda, Countess Cerny
- Prince Brendan O'Brien, Prince of Holista
- Princess Theodora O'Brien, Princess of Holista
- Tab Bagg, First Minister of Amory
- Ken Hallmark, Mayor of Victoria
- Lieutenant General Moreton Darcy
- Randolf Dawson, Count Dale, MP
The Regency Council was formed in late 2005. For most of its history, the affairs of the council have been handled by Tab Bagg, Ken Hallmark, Moreton Darcy and Count Dale. The other members of the council do not reside in Amory and have not taken any great interest in the Council's day-to-day decisions.