From NSwiki, the NationStates encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search
Flag of Az-cz
Motto: "Steal from those with, give to those without"'
None available
Region Atlantian Oceania
Capital Az-Cz City
Official Language(s) English
Leader Robber Captain Ug-Mt
Population 200 million+ and growing
Currency Ex-Gx 
NS Sunset XML

The United Socialist States of Az-cz is a large, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate population of 200 million+ are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt. Az-Cz is a proud member of the UN and happily abides by the rules and regulations set forth there.

Az-Cz creation stories

Az-cz is named after the legendary founder, Az-Cz. He is mythologized as having stowed away on a misguided escape pod from a test planet for the founders of the universe. He is also mythologized as have been a noble theif, some one in the lines of a Robin Hood. That is one reason the people are known as adventurers or robbers.

People and culture

The ethnic make up of Az-cz is to be found mostly of ethnic Az-Czzers a gnomish people. About 90% of the population is etnically Az-czid. The remaining 10% is made up of immigrant populations. Countries with many imigrants include, Brazil, Italy, England, Japan, Korea, and Kenya.


Although there is no official language English is spoken by almost all Az-czzers. There are small pockets of language in immigrant communities but by and large everyone's first language is English. When it comes to naming however, the distinctive Az-Cz characteristic is to use a "-" somewhere in the middle of the name. Some special exceptions are the names based after Az-Cz legends or English words, such as Port or City.

Sports and entertainment

Az-czzers love sports. The national sports of Az-cz are Kleptoball, Kleptodance, Kleptochase and Capture the Flag. These sports are played on both a professional, university and amateur levels.

Az-czzers have also willing taken up sports from other countries. They have professional leagues for Soccer, Basketball, Football, and Baseball and are beginning to branch out into other sports. Az-Czid Football made its first foray into international competition starting with the Baptism of Fire for World Cup 30. The Az-Cz football league is known as the -League. has a very strong league system. The -League has 16 professional clubs within it. The most famous of these is the Yang Knights.

Major cities

  • Az-Cz City, national capital
  • Mil-bax
  • Jex-Kia
  • Pel-Ma
  • Ji-Wa Town
  • Ft. Ben-Degly
  • Lei-Laz
  • Es-Ef
  • El-Eh
  • Port Mid-Mjr
  • Bel-Mz City
  • Po-Lis
  • An-Ld
Atlantian Oceania on NSwiki
Main articles: Atlantian Oceania, AO QuickInfo
Nation pages: 95X, Acarionne, Amarenthe, Atheistic Right, Az-cz, Bazalonia, Bettia, Bostopia, Chacor, Crystilakere, Delesa, Demot, Falcania, Fmjphoenix, Geisenfried, Hypocria, Iizaarland, Khazaron, Kura-Pelland, Lamoni, Lontorika, Manhattan Prime, Maraque, Milchama, Morgrugyn, Nedalia, New Montreal States, Nojika, Northern Bettia, Nova Britannicus, NSWC Signups, Oliverry, Pacitalia, Quakmybush, Sarzonia, Schiavonia, Spruitland, Starblaydia, Tempalhiyon, The Islands of Qutar, The Lowland Clans, Turori, Ubundi, Unified Capitalizt States, Vephrall, Vilita, Walsallia, Western Afghanistan, Wulaishen
Regional info: Atlantian Oceania Regional Defence Organisation, Atlantian Oceania Regional Free Trade Organisation, Atlantian Oceania UN Voting, Lake Bekk, Major airports in Atlantian Oceania
Sports-related: AO Bowl, AO Champions League, Atlantian Oceania Cup of Association Football (AOCAF)
For more information or to see non-listed pages, please see Category:Atlantian Oceania.