Dovakhanese is one of the three official languages of Dovakhan. Dovakhanese is an isolated language with a word order of Subject/Object/Verb. Many words in Dovakhanese are adopted from other languages or taken from its mother language, Ancient Dovakian.
Here is an example of a sentance in Dovakhanese:
- English: My spaceship is filled with eels!
- Dovakhanese: ¡ÛgâbsdêjöpîûjkMûvgTëlgöpTîj!
- there are only two conjugations of verbs in each tense, regular and honorific
- Come after the noun or verb
- Exclamatory: ¡sentence!
- Interrogative: ¿sentence?
- Declarative: ˙sentence.
- Iperative: ˙sentence.
- Quotation: «sentence»
- Comma: word'word
Dovakhanese has letter eqivalent to:
A,B,K,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,L,M,O,P,R,S,T,U,V, and Z
Because Dovakhanese is not yet a keyboard function, the Roman alphabet is used. To aid in pronunciation, vowels have marks over them to denote short(^) or long sounds (¨), these exist in written Dovakhanese, but they look like this:
short(˙) long (¨)
- Phonetic (Fonetik, right?)