Fachillianism is a widely practiced religious belief in New York Jet Fanatics
Overview of Fachillianism
Fachillianism, in Offensive NFL Speak literally means, "Functionally Re-adjusted Atheism." A Fachillianist is taught to take nothing for granted, and to take everything as it comes. A Fachillianist assumes that what exists does indeed exist. When asked about religious beliefs, a Fachillianist will often quote logic textbooks to prove his point. Usually religious discussions about Fachillianism go nowhere, kind of like this one. Generally speaking, Fachillianists have no interest in religion whatsoever and tend to see all other religions as absolute hogwash, no matter how simple they are, if they rely on any sort of argument whatsoever that cannot be directly and logically proven.
Fachillianists tend to get along well with other religious sectors because Fachillianists are taught not to challenge the religions of others, but they tend to view non-Fachillianists as somewhat stupid and idiotic for not using logical and rational arguments to back up their religious faiths.
- Approximately 53% of citizens of New York Jet Fanatics practice Cyetaneloism.
- Approximately 21% of citizens of New York Jet Fanatics practice Fachillianism.
- Approximately 19% of citizens of New York Jet Fanatics practice Garatrism.
- Approximately 6% of citizens of New York Jet Fanatics practice Baramianism.
- Approximately 1% of citizens of New York Jet Fanatics practice Ilkestreyonism.