La provincia di roma
La Provincia di Roma
The Nazione Unita of La Provincia di Roma is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.295 billion are either ruled by a small, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Healthcare and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, police officers are seen patrolling the streets armed with satellite-guided truncheons, and much of La Provincia di Roma's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. La Provincia di Roma's national animal is the Er Cavallo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Soldi.
Allies and Enemies
Allies of La Provincia di Roma are all within its region, and also some other scattered nations. On November 5, 2006 at 7:25 PM, La Provincia di Roma signed a pact with Central Sciacca stating that they would form a new alliance called the Blue and Gold Alliance. After a week or so, the founding members (one of them being La Provincia di Roma) of the alliance introduced three new members. La Provincia di Roma is a proud member and founder of the thriving Blue and Gold Alliance region.
- La Provincia di Roma is located in Europe, around the Italy area.
Leader of LPDR
Election of 2006
La Provincia di Roma
(Italy, B.1957) Leader of LPDR, UN Delegate, Founding Member of the Alliance, and Governor of the Roman Empire.
Prime Minister Totti
- La Provincia di Roma's flag is Romulus and Remus, the founders of Roma, with the Capitoline Wolf.
- La Provincia di Roma's national animal is the "Er Cavallo" or the "Horse". In Romanesco dialect, the article "er" is dialect for "il", which means "the".
- The Prime Minister shares the same last name as famous Italian soccer player Francesco Totti, but are not related in any way.
- 1 Soldi (As of November 26th, 2006)
- =1.81 US dollars
- =2.08 CAN dollars
- =1.38 euro
- =0.98 pounds
- =19.95 peso
- =209.83 yen
- =3.29 real
- La Provincia di Roma is ranked 1st in the region and 10,290th in the world for Safest Nations.
- La Provincia di Roma is ranked 3rd in the region and 24,050th in the world for Most Cultured.
- La Provincia di Roma is ranked 8th in the region and 43,918th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- La Provincia di Roma is ranked 10th in the region and 68,435th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- La Provincia di Roma is ranked 11th in the region and 80,637th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.