|Info: NSEconomy RC XML|
Lemuria is a small but growing region.
Region History and Purpose
Lemuria stands for the following:
- Each player of NationStates™ has the undeniable right to play as they wish.
- No player or group of players should be able to establish a mechanism by which they may demand, require, or mandate the actions of another player.
- All regional governments are by the consent of the governed. This include Lemuria's.
- Trust and Loyalty are defined and decided by the individual. They may not be demanded and cannot be dictated.
- The right of expression is absolute and secured by the responsible exercise of civility.
3/31/05 - The Lemurian University has opened on the Lemurian Forums. This University covers a broad range of subjects that can aid new and old nations alike. More details can be found about the University on the Lemurian Forums here
As of 7 October 2005, the current officials of Lemuria are:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dark's Complete Confusion
- Minister of Games: Monkey
- Minister of Domestic Affairs: Tropical Pixieland (Deputy Minister: Cakatoa)
- Minister of Communications: Erastide
- Minister of Justice: tban108
- Minister of Intelligence: Biyah
- Tomak ka Thanos, "The Ready"
08/21/04 — 09/26/04
The delegacy of Tomak ka Thanos was during the very early stages of the region. The GameGlitch of '04 ended his term at about 2:27 pm (EST). The moderators restored him to office but the Endorsement Vigil of Magicality drew most of our active forces away.
09/29/04 — 10/21/04
The region's preparations for officially opening were made during the delegacy of Creepugnasia. The emergency intervention for Sydia and Pixiedance (in the North Pacific) ended her term at about 5:00 am (EST).
Delegate during a time of upheavel in Lemuria, while friends went to pay their respects to a former delegate of the North Pacific, Sageanistan kept the homefires burning until the Lemurians returned home from the vigil.
10/23/04 — 1/17/05
1/18/05 - 2/4/05
2/5/05 - Present
Lemuria has established embassies with the following regions. To date Lemuria has not concluded any formal alliances.