If your question isn't asnwered here, check the user questions page.
These help pages are designed to let you know enough to start editing quickly. For a more detailed reference, see Wikipedia's guide on editing. If you are uncomfortable with any of these rules and they give you a reason not to contribute, please disregard them.
How do I do that?
- To explore NSwiki, you can go to the Main page and browse articles by their topic
- To search NSwiki, type something in edit box in the upper right hand corner
- If you have something to say about an article, but doesn't belong in the article itself, click on the Discuss this page link on the side bar
- To find out what has recently been changed, go to the recent changes page
- Login by following the link in the upper right hand corner
- How to edit a page
- What to contribute
- To start a new page, follow a red link in an article and start typing in the edit box. Also, you can create a link in the sandbox, or just type in the url http://ns.goobergunch.net/wiki/index.php/your_page and click the Edit this page link.
- To upload an image, click on the Upload file link in the side bar. To use images in your article, refer to Image use policy.
Information and resources for contributors
Disagreements and arbitration
If you disagree with what should be in an article, use the article's discussion page. If that does not resolve the issue, use the official arbitration page.