This page has been protected against continuous POV editing. As the edits are being made at the same time and by the same users as similar edits on Eireann Shamrock, any discussion concerning protected status should take place on Talk:Eireann Shamrock instead of here.
- If any user wishes to discuss potential edits to Ireland that don't have to do with the ongoing vandalism, this is the place for that discussion. → Fris Θtalk 23:19, 31 Jan 2005 (GMT)
Current Irish Government
I am requesting to be able to edit the article of Ireland so that I may update our positions of government. Perhaps you could telegram the current Delegate of Ireland for verification.
- Am I correct in assuming that there are currently two competing organizations and forums, both claiming to be the legitimate government of the region Ireland? If so, then a sysop would be happy to edit in the holders of BOTH sets of dfficials if they were posted here. Post your edits here and one of us can copy it into the article, assuming all factions are accurately represented.
- The reason this page is currently protected is that competing factions kept cross-editing the forums and officers without acknowledging the ongoing battle. NSwiki cannot be the judge of which is the legitimate government, but we can publish an evenhanded accounting of what is going on. → Fris Θtalk 23:51, 8 Feb 2005 (GMT)
Changes to Ireland Entries
Requested Changes Info box be changed from '' to read 'Official Ireland Forum'
'Vice Delegate/President of the Senate - Purple Things' changed to 'Vice Delegate/President of the Senate - Graysferry'
' Senator 3 - Graysferry' to ' Senator 3 - Open'
'Minister for Justice - Unfilled' to 'Minister for Justice - Celtea'
'Minister of Foreign Affairs - Unfilled' to 'Minister of Foreign Affairs - Flanders'
'Minister of the Interior - Unfilled' DELETED
'Director of Media & Information - Unfilled' to 'Director of Media & Information - Flanders'
'Minister of Defence - Unfilled' to 'Minister of Defence - KelticMystery'
World Fact Entry
Home to the true heroes and patriots of Erin. Our borders are currently closed due to the threats & terrorist acts of the Eire Nua criminals. *Nations wishing to immigrate to Ireland are asked to move to the 32 County Irish Republic and await further instruction*
-Member of the ABI Alliance-
Border Status: Closed
- You MUST have UN status & register with your real nation's name.
Any questions can be directed to Cu Mara the Delegate of Ireland.
Seanadóir na hÉireann (Member of the Irish Senate)
- I've unprotected the page, given that disputes seem to have been settled. Feel free to edit it yourself. --Goobergunch|? 18:39, 22 Mar 2005 (GMT)
I just took care of it along with adding a section called Irish Law--graysferry
It strikes me that the current article has a lot of stuff about real-world Ireland copy/pasted from Wikipedia that really doesn't need to be here. I'm going to clean this up tomorrow (I'm very tired right now) unless it gets fixed before then. --Goobergunch|? 09:08, 18 May 2007 (GMT)