Pacitalian FAC Vote (7/0/0)
Please remember to sign your votes with 4 tildes ( ~~~~) and update the vote tally when you vote.
- Issue has been resolved. Rechze • (talk) 04:10, 27 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- This is a very detailed, exceptionally well-written piece that brings life to a fictional language.Sarzonia 02:46, 28 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- Nice article. One of the best fictional language articles on NSwiki. Nanakaland 20:14, 11 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Well done. Nice to see someone else has no life and spends it creating a realistic conlang! ~ Rejistania 20:19, 26 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Detailed...well writen...perfect --Tetris L-Shaped Block 16:49, 10 August 2005 (GMT)
- I happen to like detailed articles, and feel this could be used as an example for others. Good job! Mikitivity 07:21, 13 August 2005 (GMT)
- As they said. A detailed, well written article. Very impressive. - Aridd (23 September 2005)
I believe this is well done, but will not support it, only because of the formatting of long lists in the article. Rechze • (talk) 04:48, 26 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- Rechze, I am planning to modify the listings of nouns/adjectives/verb tenses into a three-column format to make the article shorter in length but not content. Pacitalia 05:38, 26 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- That is the type of thing I had imagined would improve it, once that is done, it is quite likely I will change my vote. Rechze • (talk) 05:46, 26 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- Okay, I changed the list formatting in everything to be an actual list. What do you think? Pacitalia 23:19, 26 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- New featured article! -- LE | LivEngTalk 07:20, 30 September 2005 (GMT)
- Approximately 17.3 billion people worldwide speak Pacitalian, making it, officially, the most widely spoken non-RL language in the NationStates world. Because of that, it is also considered one of the Big Five NS languages (English, Spanish, Noterelenda, Pacitalian and Rejistanian), those having five billion speakers or more. - You're taking the mickey, right? There are at least five billion people who speak Necrontyr (more like twelve or more) to some degree) not counting things like Sindarin, Quenya, etc, both of which have waaay over 17 billion speakers. This is simple egostroking, and factually inaccurate egostroking at that.
Also, I'm pretty certain that languages like Greek, French and so on have more than five billion speakers each in NS. - C'tan, 8:25, 20 December 2005 (GMT)