United Nations FAC Vote (5/0/0) (Closed)
Please remember to sign your votes with 4 tildes (~~~~) and update the vote tally when you vote.
- -- |Knoot|KNOOtalk 11:37, 14 Nov 2004 (GMT) I feel this page is rather central to a lot of good links that 'belong' to it as well as giving a decent description of the NSUN.
- Obviously I would support this as a Feature (as I wrote much of it) → Fris Θtalk 16:51, 14 Nov 2004 (GMT)
- I will present a justification for for this advocation of support, upon a contrary given reason posed by another. ℜechze|♞talk 03:57, 6 Dec 2004 (GMT)
- The article seems to be very well-written and neutral. It also has many useful links and talks about something very important to NS gameplay. So, yes, I think it deserves to be featured. User:Hell Bovines
- No need to repeat the points above. I agree. --Nevareion 13:04, 17 Dec 2004 (GMT)
- This article is very informative about the UN and manages to stay at a neutral disposition throughout. TBF 10:39, 3 Jan 2005 (GMT)
Resolutions effective on leaving the UN?
"passed resolutions have the force of law in all UN member nations, regardless of when they joined the UN." Are the effects on nations reversed after they leave? -- Green communities 04:42, 22 May 2005 (GMT)
- No. Nor are the effects of past resolutions applied when one joins the UN. -- |Knoot|KNOOtalk 08:54, 22 May 2005 (GMT)
- But when you enter the UN the resoultions effect you in an RP way, as far as I know.
Date of UN
The article should be changed to include a date when the UN started. Mikitivity 03:29, 29 March 2007 (GMT)
- Maybe we should have a little "history" section? It could include not only the date of foundation, but also other key events e.g. introduction of repeals and new categories, major rules changes, notable instances: it could link to the more extensive (but in drastic need of further expansion) article: History of the United Nations. ~Gruen2alk 03:35, 29 March 2007 (GMT)