|Flag of Tuesday Heights|
|Motto: "What happens here, stays here... most of the time."|
|None currently available|
|Region||The Chemistry of 923|
|Capital||New Lois Anna Maria de Jeannette|
|Leader||President Jamie Huntington|
|Population||3 billion +|
|NS Sunset XML|
The Deadlines of Tuesday Heights is a modern, technologoically advanced nation located in the middle of The Chemistry of 923. Tuesday Heights is a democratic republic, run by President for life - immortal - Jamie Huntington. The nation seeks out like-minded democratic nations.
A Remembered History
The Commonwealth of Tuesday Heights was founded on the 24th of November 2003 under the leadership of immortal President Jamie Mark Michael Montgomery Huntington in an effort to find a safe refuge from his non nameless homeland for the genetic defect that left him behind while his family, friends, and lovers died.
Thus, he created a nation to reflect the ideas of centuries of thought, contemplation, and political turmoil he had witnessed, and that creation was The Commonwealth of Tuesday Heights.
He's learned two important things in life that have become his cause: Freedom is universal and freedom of the press is of the utmost importance to this universal idea of freedom.
Thus, he changed the name of his region to The Deadlines of Tuesday Heights to remind himself that while most of the rest of the world is under a death deadline, he is not, and thus he must work to realize his goals for the lives of others rather than his own.
In March of 2004, Pres. Huntington formed The Chemistry of 923 as an ode to a dream he had of a previous life when he was a woman who fell in love with another woman, a Chemistry major on September 23. Thus, that never-ending love motivates him to set forth his ideals and instill them in his region to this very day and to the end of his days.
On the 19th of December, 2004, Pres. Huntington disbanded The Chemistry of 923 due to lack of inactivity and has joined the region of Nasicournia indefinitely. The country, as of March 2005, has since moved back to Co923 to pursue vested interests in role-playing and the United Nations.
- Rythsia (The Pacific)
- Eletathian (The North Pacific)
- Tevisation (The East Pacific)
- Lacondia (The West Pacific)
- Acardiosia (The South Pacific)
- Harpkitanion (The Rejected Realms)
- Runimitaty (Lazarus)
2004 - 2005 Presidential Cabinet
As appointed by the President:
- Vice President: Kathryn Fallan
- Sec. of Agriculture: Hazel Tollefson
- Sec. of Commerce: Donald Lehmann
- Sec. of Defense: Rachel Jorgenson
- Sec. of Education: Carlos Ko
- Sec. of Energy: Arlene Keegan
- Sec. of Health & Human Services: Jeannette Burg
- Sec. of Homeland Security: Faye Rea
- Sec. of Housing & Urban Development: Juanita Flournoy
- Sec. of Interior: Maryann Stancil
- Sec. of Labor: Eugene Westerman
- Sec. of State: Jack Pettaway
- Sec. of Transportation: Charles Jablonski
- Sec. of Treasury: Samuel Vereen
- Sec. of Veteran's Affairs: William A. Popp, Jr.
- Attorney General: Roy Fitzsimmons
- Capital: New Lois Anna Maria de Jeannette
- Currency: Dollar
- Animal: Siberian Tiger
- Flower: Red Rose
- Holiday: December 16 (Appreciation Day)
- Suffrage: 18 yrs.
"Rhythm Nation," by J. Jackson
With music by our side
To break the color lines
Let's work together
To improve our way of life
Join voices in protest
To social injustice
A generation full of courage
Come forth with me
People of the world today
Are we looking for a better way of life
We are a part of the rhythm nation
People of the world unite
Strength in numbers we can get it right
We are a part of the rhythm nation
This is the test
No struggle no progress
Lend a hand to help
Your brother do his best
Things are getting worse
We have to make them better
It's time to give a damn
Let's work together come on
- The Burnsian Desert
- The Lands of Alex
- The O Faolains
- 2004 saw Tuesday Heights join the Alliance Defense Network: Military & Ambassador; Tuesday Heights left the ADN in March of 2005 due to personal disputes with members of the leadership.
- March 2004 saw the creation of the region: The Chemistry of 923. The Chemistry of 923 disbanded on 19 December 2004.
- Tuesday Heights co-founded the NationStates United Nations Association Archive with Mikitivity in 2004 and also ended her service with the organization in the same year.
- On 21 June 2004, Freedom of Press, Tuesday Heights' first successful UN resolution passed into legislation.
- Repeal Writing Guide written shortly after NS introduced repeals into the UN helps to facilitate the writing of repeals for the future.