Excellent work on your The Holy Socialist Republic of Constantinopolis page. Congratulations! I do have one suggestion to make, though. In several places, you've linked to Communist Party or Socialist Party.
Might I suggest instead making those links Communist Party (coded as [[Constantinopolis:Communist Party|]], etc. (this was incorrect advice, btw. Shouldn't use colons in titles. Mea Culpa) That way you can say whatever you want about them, without having conflicts with other nations about their accurate use.
- All my links go to "Communist Party of Constantinopolis", "Socialist Party of Constantinopolis", etc. The code is (for example): [[Communist Party of Constantinopolis | Communist Party]].
- Thanks for the tip. But I have to actually create and write the articles before I can put them in a category. ;) -- Constantinopolis 15:46, 13 Oct 2004 (GMT)
Please have your content page on Constantinopolis and have The Holy Socialist Republic of Constantinopolis be a redirect. NSwiki has an official policy of just the nation name, because it makes everything easier for the admins. --Defaultia 19:47, 13 Oct 2004 (GMT)
- Well, that explains it - you see, I never knew about this policy. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. -- Constantinopolis 11:22, 14 Oct 2004 (GMT)
Please do not un-do someones edits without putting it on the talk page first. (referring to Kreisau). See also the talk page of that entry. --Knoot 14:16, 16 Oct 2004 (GMT) (moved from User:Constantinopolis by Goobergunch|? 16:13, 16 Oct 2004 (GMT))
- I was trying to make a point, and never intended them to last. -- Constantinopolis 11:45, 17 Oct 2004 (GMT)
- (I compared Sunset's calculator with Commerce Heights')
And then you posted a three word summary, "Heavy Capitalist Bias". How did you arrive at that conclusion? Is there any reason not to include a bit more detail on how you made that determination? As it stands, the three-word answer strikes me as not particularly NPOV, but with some comparitive reasoning it might be. → Fris Θtalk 16:40, 3 Dec 2004 (GMT)
- Oh, I thought it was self-explanatory. Socialist, anarchist or otherwise non-capitalist nations get much lower GDP's in Sunset's calculator than in Commerce Heights'. Head over to Talk:Calculators to see some statistics I've compiled as evidence of this trend. -- Constantinopolis 14:31, 4 Dec 2004 (GMT)
What Rechze said. Please make your user page. Please? ~ Nanakaland 02:14, 7 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Well, I finally wrote something there... I suppose I'll add in a few more bits of info in the future... -- Constantinopolis 19:01, 21 Mar 2005 (GMT)