I changed the manual redirect on Paradise City, Omigodtheykilledkenny to an automatic one. If you view the source, you'll see how to do this for future reference.Gruen2alk 04:42, 13 November 2005 (GMT)
Ola, I just see your comment on my user page; it's "tri-alliance", not "tri-alliances", but if you think it's confusing, we may delete the "tri-alliance" page, not a big deal, best, LAE
Hmm, I know see the problem. I'll play around a bit, and see how it works. Ignore my last edit. ~Gruen
- Right, I've worked it out now. This was helpful.
- Tags don't work, unless you check the box for Raw text. Then, you have to include the whole signature - it no longer automatically links to your user page. So my sig is now ~Gruen2alk (view this page's code, and you'll see the code I used).
- This appears to be an upgrade to MediaWiki and is, in my view, fucking annoying. But there you go. Does this help? ~Gruen2alk 21:40, 15 July 2006 (GMT)
Re: My username
No, unfortunately. You'll have to re-register with "Kenny" or just change your signature to reflect your updated username. There's no way for us to physically change your name. Sorry, dude. (( Pacitalkia )) Time sent: 23:49, 2 November 2006 (GMT)
- Goober can, if you can wake him up and he's willing to. Ceoranta 05:14, 6 November 2006 (GMT)
- True enough. I'd do it if I had the permissions, but by "us" I meant the active people [/burn] :P Otherwise, yes, he'd probably do it for you if you asked nicely enough. (( Pacitalkia )) Time sent: 18:44, 6 November 2006 (GMT)
For sure, my friend, you can go crazy with them. Most people I think are already taking them (without asking, mind you), but you don't need to really ask - that's what the Wiki is for, after all :)