Hey, Khrrck! Welcome to NSwiki. When you get a chance, tell us a bit about yourself on your User page.
You can sign your name on talk pages by using "~~~" for your username and "~~~~" for your username and a timestamp.
Some useful pages that you might want to look over:
- NSwiki:Welcome is a good place to start.
- NSwiki:Page editing gives editing help.
- NSwiki:Policy tell about the principles NSwiki operates on.
- NSwiki:Help covers a broad range of useful topics.
- NSwiki:Village pump is a place to ask questions.
- NSwiki:What to contribute gives ideas on how to get involved.
To double-check your edits before saving, please press the "Show preview" button before saving the page, as edits are visible immediately.
Feel free to drop me a question on my talk page - I'll answer as best I can if I'm around, or refer you to somebody who can answer better.
Please see NSwiki:Village pump for suggestions on creating new categories. Category:AI characters strikes me as unnecessary, but I wouldn't object to it being discussed. It probably shouldn't have been created without discussion, and I'm marking it for consensus deletion. → Fris Θtalk 04:16, 3 Jan 2005 (GMT)
Whup, sorry. I'd come to regard this as more 'casual' than the main Wikipedia, and I think I went a little too far there. It should be deleted, certainly. I would like to see subcategories for the cluttered Characters page, however, and so I'll open discussion on the Characters talk page. --Khrrck 03:23, 4 Jan 2005 (GMT)