- The title given to this article is incorrect due to technical limitations. The correct title is sandrab.
Rumbustious and tenacious defender / midfielder who starred for Errinundera in World Cup 5. From a tough background this small, nuggety dynamo was just the person you’d want at your side in a last ditch defence. Things steadily declined for her after World Cup 6.
- Stats include qualifying matches
- leighm medal is voted upon by the Errinundrian coaching staff for the Player of the Series
- Goals scored in penalty shoot-outs not included in stats
The undoubted star for the team even if antarcticad and oreadest received more media attention.
- 1 goal (Amerigo, match played in Tanah Burung) - The defining moment of her World Cup career. It was the penultimate game of the qualifying round and sandrab received her second yellow card in two games. When the referee tried to record her number, sandrab pulled her jumper off and waved it around her head. All the Tanah Burung women in the crowd thought this was marvellous and followed suit to the immense enjoyment of all the men. From the free kick the Amerigans moved forward and goaled. Moments later sandrab redeemed herself by running the length of the pitch and scored her only international goal.
- Won the leighm medal with 9 votes in 9 games including a best afield performance against Pilot. She played consistently well in all her games.
- Errinundera qualified but didn't progress beyond the group stage.
Appointed vice-captain of the team. Less consistent in this much longer series but still had best afield performances against Liverpool England and Mezitzia in the qualifying rounds.
- 12 leighm medal votes behind moschatuma who won with 28 votes.
- Errinundera lost in the play-off for 3rd place in a penalty shoot out.
After the World Cup
Took over as playing coach of her struggling local team, Fanny Moo. Her own poor form was so dreadful that the club directed her to quit playing to concentrate on her coaching. Under severe stress she assaulted a reporter from Fanny Moo Examiner On-Line, breaking his jaw. After an investigation the local magistrate, carmenl, banished sandrab from the village for 2 years, effectively ending her football career.
Moved to McKillops Bridge where she gained part-time employmnent as a football commentator for a few years. Over the years she faded into obscure poverty. No-one is sure what became of her although it is rumoured that she died in a foreign country.