Scat is a language created by the Jazz perfromer Louis Armstrong. The singing of scat is used in the music of both Jazz and SKa.
Scat uses fast fragments of words at a quick rythmic pace to fallow the rythem and tempo of the music it's being played with.
Scat is used as the official language of the Skankin Penguinsand is taught in all school along with latin.
Scat is always spoken with a rythmic manner, making conversations sound like songs. Grammar is modled after a simpler version of german. There is no genders of words or even classification of words (such as nouns) in scat. It is known as the one of the simplest languages to speak as there is no structural word order. Spelling is easy as there is no official spelling, just spell it how it sounds
examples of Scat
- aka- hello
- Um cha adalolado Ska - I like Ska
- cha cha 2 ock- It is two o'clock
- Pick-it-up - How is it goin today?
- Pick-it-up Pick-it-up- Would you like to go out on a date?
- Pick-it-up Pick-it-up Pick-it-up- Be more enviromental friendly
- Pick-it-up Pick-it-up Pick-it-up Pick-it-up- Pick-it-up Pick-it-up Pick-it-up Pick-it-up
- Skank-it-up-lets dance
- cha cha ba ca- It is hot out
- Um Skank adalolado Ska I like to dance while listening to Ska
example of a conversation
A: Aka B: AKa A: Pick-it-up B: Um cha adalalado SKa A: Skank-it-up B: cha cha ba cha A: Pick-it-up Pick-it-up Pick-it-up