From NSwiki, the NationStates encyclopedia.
The Avareelian Pound is the currency of the Democratic Soviet Republic of Avareelia since 1928. 1 Avareelian Pound corresponds to about 0.40 US-$
- 1 Avareelian Star (= 0.1 Avareelian Pounds): A quadratic aluminium coin (1 x 1 cm), front: 1 AS, back: The contours of Avareelia
- 1 Avareelian Pound: A quadratic Nordic gold coin (1.4 x 1.4 cm), front: 1 AP, back: a star with five indentations
- 10 Avareelian Pounds: A round Nordic gold coin (1.7 x 1.7 cm), front: 10 AP, back: the head of a fox, the Avareelian national animal
- 50 Avareelian Pounds: Orange, 9 x 6 cm, front: The portrait of Friedrich Engels, a crwod of people who swing red flags with yellow stars and the annotation "Revolution von 1928" (Revolution of 1928), back: a walking fox
- 100 Avareelian Pounds: Yellow, 9.5 x 7 cm, front: The portrait of Rosa Luxemburg and several farm workers on corn fields cutting the stalks with scythes, back: the Equality Monument from Aivenburg
- 200 Avareelian Pounds: Blue, 11 x 8 cm, front: The portrait of Johannes Stichfurt and an illustration of Alternativa (a village in Kaluba´s Society, our Society), back: a broken gun and a white dove
- 500 Avareelian Pounds: Green, 12 x 9 cm, front: The portrait of Georg Wald and masons building up a house, back: the Long Bridge in Schwillenhorst
- 1000 Avareelian Pounds: Red, 15 x 10 cm, front: The portrait of Karl Marx, a playing boy, two dancing women and a reading, old man, back: a sunrise and the Avareelian slogan "Gleiche Menschen mit gleichen Rechten und Pflichten" (Equal humans with equal rights and duties).