From NSwiki, the NationStates encyclopedia.
- $1: On the front side of this small round aluminum coin, you can see the number 1. Above it, in a much smaller font, the letters CPRY for Chtat Pank fun t Repuplik Yuanal ("State Bank of the Republic of Yuunli"), below TOLA (the name of the currency in Poirih). On the back, there is an Alpine flower from the Diafn Mountains. Above that picture you can see the coinage year, and below the words OAN TOLA ("one dollar").
- $3: Somewhat bigger than the $1 coin, octagonal, front: 3, back: a butterfly from the meadows of Putal, below: TRAI TOLA.
- $5: Big round aluminum coin, front: 5, back: an owl from the woods of Oipach, below: FIMPF TOLA.
- $10: Small round Nordic gold coin with shaped edge, front: 10, back: a black bear from Uaza, below: TSEN TOLA.
- $30: Somewhat bigger than the $10 coin, octagonal, shaped edge, front: 30, back: a buffalo from the Chamm Prairie, below: TRAISKE TOLA.
- $50: Big round Nordic gold coin with shaped edge, front: 50, back: a blue whale from the Arctic Ocean, below: FITSKE TOLA.
- $100: A 13 cm long and 6.5 cm wide bill with royal blue color. On the front, there is a portrait of the founders of the Republic. On the back, you can see a mountainous landscape.
- $300: 13.8 x 6.8 cm, mint green, front: music, arts, sports, back: coastal landscape
- $500: 14.6 x 7.1 cm, khaki, front: IDU membership, back: hilly landscape
- $1000: 15.4 x 7.4 cm, salmon, front: average citizens, back: meadows and lakes
- $3000: 16.2 x 7.7 cm, rose, front: science, back: cliff coast
- $5000: 17 x 8 cm, ochre, front: UN cooperation, back: prairie