|Flag of Druida|
|Motto: Unite and take over|
|Official Language(s)||English, Mock Welsh|
|Leader||President Margaret Smith|
|Population||Over 1.2 billion|
|NS Sunset XML|
The Formation of Druida
Before Druida, there was Flexsys Cefn Druids. Flexsys Cefn Druids originated when a group of people in eastern NEWI Cefn Druids claimed to be historically the original birthplace of the Druidish race, and that only they were purely Druidish, with precious little mixture with any other races. After years of campaigning, the people who claimed to be Flexsys Cefn Druidish were eventually given their own nation after putting the NEWI Cefn Druids government under severe pressure soon after the election of President Geraint Griffiths. However, despite the sense of nationalism amongst the people of Flexsys Cefn Druids, no historical evidence was ever found to support their claims.
Druida itsself was originally a movement started by redundant NEWI Cefn Druidish miner Trevor Smith. Smith had become disenchanted with the way in which he and his fellow miners had been treated by the Druidish government, especially by the policies they had implemented that allowed businesses to exploit their workers for all they were worth.
As more and more people heard about this tirade against the Druidish government, more and more people stopped being Druidish and became Druidans instead. This change was most apparent in Flexsys Cefn Druids, where the government didn't really have a clue what they were doing. Eventually, Druida's strength in Flexsys Cefn Druids became so strong that they overthrew the government there and seized temporary power for themselves.
However, this illegitimate form of government was soon legitimised. Fair and free elections, observed by NEWI Cefn Druids, the nation that hates Druida the most, were held, and Druida leader Trevor Smith won resoundingly, with well over 50% of the vote. Soon afterwards, the name of the nation was changed to Druida.
Eventually, after some controvertial events involving the other candidates, Smith won a Presidential Election in NEWI Cefn Druids. The Druida manifesto outlined that he would unite the two as one nation of Druida, and that is what happened.
Druida now takes up the whole of the Druidish Lands. From being a relatively small nation, it is now relatively large. The west coast of Druida is just over the sea from Vilita, while the east coast is upon the shores of Lake Bekk. The lake links Druida with Starblaydia, and The Lowland Clans, which also lies upon Druida's south east border. The other nation to border Druida to the south is Rendition. To the North, Druida has a further border, with the Marligantian Province (though most Druidans still aren't sure what exactly that is.) Most of Druida's northern border, though, is currently with unclaimed lands.
Druida's current president is Andrew T. Idder, who was, until recently, referred to simply as unnamed helper. This is because Idder was an unnamed aide to former president Margaret Smith, who was in fact the inaugural President Trevor Smith after a change of name during the Druidan Margaretization Programme. Smith has remained President since Druida's recent beginnings, and is currently so popular (mainly due to the way in which Margaretization 'failed') that he would walk another election at the present time.
Ever since World Cup 18, Druida have been playing international football. Druida were a rarity in the modern age of the World Cup, managing to qualify for hteir first cup. By World Cup 20, they had completely replaced NEWI Cefn Druids in the World Cup arena. The Druidish Lands also shared hosting duties for hte first time, with their neighbours Starblaydia. World Cup 23 saw Druida go further than at any time in Druidan history. World Cup 24 will again see the finals come to the Druidish Lands, this time with Krytenia.
- Atlantian Oceania on NSwiki
- Main articles: Atlantian Oceania, AO QuickInfo
- Nation pages: 95X, Acarionne, Amarenthe, Atheistic Right, Az-cz, Bazalonia, Bettia, Bostopia, Chacor, Crystilakere, Delesa, Demot, Falcania, Fmjphoenix, Geisenfried, Hypocria, Iizaarland, Khazaron, Kura-Pelland, Lamoni, Lontorika, Manhattan Prime, Maraque, Milchama, Morgrugyn, Nedalia, New Montreal States, Nojika, Northern Bettia, Nova Britannicus, NSWC Signups, Oliverry, Pacitalia, Quakmybush, Sarzonia, Schiavonia, Spruitland, Starblaydia, Tempalhiyon, The Islands of Qutar, The Lowland Clans, Turori, Ubundi, Unified Capitalizt States, Vephrall, Vilita, Walsallia, Western Afghanistan, Wulaishen
- Regional info: Atlantian Oceania Regional Defence Organisation, Atlantian Oceania Regional Free Trade Organisation, Atlantian Oceania UN Voting, Lake Bekk, Major airports in Atlantian Oceania
- Sports-related: AO Bowl, AO Champions League, Atlantian Oceania Cup of Association Football (AOCAF)
- For more information or to see non-listed pages, please see Category:Atlantian Oceania.